Are you ready to make a GRACEful entry into a GLAMorous Career?
We invite you to join the team at Grace & Glam Medical Spa!
Now Hiring For the Following Positions:
– Part-Time Spa Concierge (up to Full-Time hours available).
– Full-Time Esthetician
Here at Grace & Glam Medical Spa our primary goal is to take good care of our patients. Our many years of experience mean that you are in safe hands, and the loyalty of our dear patients is a testimony to the results we achieve.
Come in for a visit. We would love to meet you.
What is a Spa Concierge?
- You will help our patients schedule the perfect treatment customized to their needs
- Gracefully answer the phone with a smile each and every time
- Make the patient feel welcome throughout their entire visit at the spa
- Get to know our patients and make them feel like family
- Make sure the spa is organized and beautiful every day
- Learn as much as possible about our skincare treatments and products
- Assist in booking follow up appointments and encourage online reviews
- Assist fellow staff members in all necessary tasks to ensure the spa runs efficiently
- Assist with local, organic social media efforts
What is an Esthetician?
- Have experience doing lashes, microblading, and permanent makeup
- Also be skilled at facials, waxing, and optionally massage
- Be conscientious and precise, providing excellent results
- Love working with patients and making them look and feel better
- Work well with colleagues, referring patients back and forth
- Assist patients in choosing skincare products to maximize their natural good looks
- Always remember that we are here to serve our patients, and to provide the best possible results for them
G&G Perks include:
- Competitive pay
- Advancement opportunities
- Discounts on services and products
- Commission on products sold
- Ongoing education and training
Hourly compensation. Full time hours available. Grace & Glam Medical Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.